Consider Solar Options With 1-800-My-Solar
- Current solar markets: United States (all 50 states)
- Did you know? 1-800-My-Solar solely focuses its services on residential solar power systems.
1-800-My-Solar provides its solar services to residential customers across the entire United States. According to the company’s site, 1-800-My-Solar partners with solar companies such as SunEdison, Enphase Energy, Sonepar and more. Also, the company partners with financial companies such as Enerbank, Wells Fargo and GE Capital. 1-800-My-Solar has made these relationships in order to offer its customers financial options as well as top-notch solar knowledge.
Go solar in 5 steps with 1-800-My-Solar
On the 1-800-My-Solar website, the company states that it provides clients with an easy, worry-free solar process from start to finish. 1-800-My-Solar lists the following solar steps for potential customers:
- Call: Over the phone, 1-800-My-Solar can determine if a home solar power system is the right choice for your household. A customer should call to discuss key points such as energy bill history.
- Meet: A 1-800-My-Solar representative will conduct an in-person analysis of your property.
- Design: If solar is a suitable fit for your home, the 1-800-My-Solar team will design a residential solar energy system that is custom to your home and needs.
- Install: The 1-800-My-Solar team will take care of installing your system. Completion could take a few days up to about a week, the company website states.
- Monitor: Once the installation is complete and properly functioning, you will receive access to a 1-800-My-Solar monitoring system account. With this tool, you’ll be able to view your system’s energy production at any time of day.
Call SolarEnergyPlans.net today
As you continue to shop among competitive solar service companies similar to 1-800-My-Solar, be sure to do thorough research about the company’s background and its services. It’s important to remember that different solar service companies provide their customers with different benefits and incentives. With that being said, you have so many options available when it comes to a residential power system. Because of this, you might be unsure whether or not a solar power system is the best choice for your household. SolarEnergyPlans.net has the expertise to guide you toward a solar solution that fits your energy needs. Call in today to talk to a solar representative!
Source: www.1800mysolar.com. Updated: 8-31-15.